FOOD AND BEVERAGES
The challenges are huge in the Food and Beverage industry:
- Shortage of raw materials
- 24/7 production
- Many temporary and often foreign-speaking employees
- Daily compliance with the required international hygiene standards (IFS-Food / BRC-food / HACCP).
- The (financial) margins are very tight.
In your industry the main key demands are hygiene, controlling, auditing, and insight into your expenses and costs.
To fulfill all these requirements is often very difficult and time consuming.
Just providing your (temporary) employees with sufficient clean garments and Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) every day (sometimes several times a day) is a real challenge.
Do you often ask yourself the question:
- How do I check that all my employees are indeed achieving the required level of hygiene?
- How do I know that I have not put too much or (even worse) too little garments into circulation?
- How do I check that my daily spending on my garments and PPE is and stays within my budget?
- How can I direct my employees to get a higher hygiene level and how do I address my employees on their use of standardized food-garments and PPE?
We have the answers
These are frequently asked questions to ACG Pulse, which we are happy to help you with and have customized solutions for and years of experience in.
Our digitalized system solutions make it possible to hand out and collect professional garment in a controlled and optimized manner 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
By using the available management information in our Q-Web®, the tracking of the location of the garment will also be monitored and the turnover of the garments also provides insight into how hygiene conditions can be fulfilled.
In your branch/sector employees are already mostly used to have pool/generic garments (size-based uniform garments) and by providing our logistic management solution, the size-based garment will get “personal”.
Pool-garments will be made ” Personalized” by registering and linking UHF/RFID to your users.
Employees will take more care of their garments and responsibilities of hygiene matters, as they feel controlled on a user-friendly way.
The way this is performed can be fully customized to your needs and wishes.
By just gaining better insight into the consumption and the amounts of garments, the number of garments can be reduced, also your hygiene level will increase, and you do not have huge (maintenance) costs for expensive dispensing systems, so you will be better able to make your organization more sustainable and ready for the future.
- Cost reduction
- Hygienic storage in a closed and secured environment
- Control and insight in the garments processes and use
- 24/7 optimal use and user friendly
- Space saving (m²)